Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Multiple fields in user profile

• mickmackk
  • mickmackk
8 years 8 months ago #277108 by mickmackk
Multiple fields in user profile was created by mickmackk
Hey together,

in my network I would like to give users the opportunity to publish an unlimited number of strengths and weaknesses as part of the profile. So I need a one-to-many relation between the user profile and these fields. As soon as the user typed in the first strength a second empty strenght field should pop up.

Is there any approach to solve this problem? I couldnt find any in the existing forum posts and the plugins.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 8 months ago #277189 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Multiple fields in user profile

mickmackk wrote: Hey together,

in my network I would like to give users the opportunity to publish an unlimited number of strengths and weaknesses as part of the profile. So I need a one-to-many relation between the user profile and these fields. As soon as the user typed in the first strength a second empty strenght field should pop up.

Is there any approach to solve this problem? I couldnt find any in the existing forum posts and the plugins.

Thanks

Only way to do this is to use a text area field, but I am guessing results will not be what you are looking for,

This is a new list field type that is planned for furture (sorry no estimated arrival time).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon