Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Pass recovery emails not working but registration confo emails do

• manuelmar
  • manuelmar
8 years 9 months ago #276373 by manuelmar
Hi there,

I´ve been playing around with the CB core and testing it on a dummy site, everything works perfectly except the password recovery emails are not sent. I´ve look around the forum and most other issues I found I see that are linked with the emailing system not working. In my case, when a new user is registered the emails works perfectly, but not when trying to recover Password or username, equally when trying to send from MassMail option in user management is not working either. In CB/Tools everything looks green. ANy suggestions?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 9 months ago #276383 by nant

manuelmar wrote: Hi there,

I´ve been playing around with the CB core and testing it on a dummy site, everything works perfectly except the password recovery emails are not sent. I´ve look around the forum and most other issues I found I see that are linked with the emailing system not working. In my case, when a new user is registered the emails works perfectly, but not when trying to recover Password or username, equally when trying to send from MassMail option in user management is not working either. In CB/Tools everything looks green. ANy suggestions?

This is working fine on my J348/CB2012 test sites.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon