Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB Login & Session Expired (Virtual Domains)

8 years 11 months ago #272794 by Hammerhead
Howdy, folks. Hope someone can help with this.

I'm using Community Builder along with VirtualDomains to set up one Joomla back end with three different 'portals' (templates/styles) corresponding to three different types of students and course work offered via this site.

I have been able to successfully get the different templates and content categories to display properly, but it seems I'm having trouble with the CB Login Module in only one case.

The three sites are:
www.conditionred.us
www.emsacademi.com
www.cprny.training

I have created three separate CB Login modules, and assigned each to their respective templates, but I'm getting a warning about expired credentials

The URL/Template in question is 'emsacademi.com'. The other two work alright, but this one just isn't cooperating, as below:

Error

Session expired or cookies are not enabled in your browser. Please press "reload page" in your browser, and enable cookies in your browser. Please refresh/reload page before filling-in.

I've read these threads, but I'm still having some trouble tracking it down.
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/58-rc2-general-discussion/69572-session-expired-or-cookies-are-not-enabled
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/146-general/154354-session-expired-or-cookies-are-not-enabled-in-your
www.joomlabamboo.com/blog/tutorials/session-expired-or-cookies-are-not-enabled-in-joomla

Perhaps one of you can help?

Thanks in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago #274506 by Hammerhead
Replied by Hammerhead on topic CB Login & Session Expired (Virtual Domains)
Bump. Still hoping for some assistance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon