Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Error after upgrade to j3 and CB 2.0.10 undefined index

• Sianna
  • Sianna
9 years 1 month ago #270256 by Sianna
Hi,

I hope this is the right board.
I upgraded from J 2.5.28 to J3.4.4 frontpage looked good. I did not check the rest at that point! (I realized that was a mistake!)
On J 2.5. I had CB 1.9.1 working.
After upgrading my joomgallery, I thought it would be a good idea to upgrade CB from 1.9.1 to the newest 2. version. I used the extension manager form joomla and through the upgrade process I received an error message.

Well afterwards I started checking and I get errormessages as soon as I try to go somewhere else than the fronpage "Fatal Error 500 for Kunena" and for the others:

Notice: Undefined index: default_language in /var/www/../html/www.sternenkreis.de/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Language/CBTxt.php on line 518

The odd thing is as well that under components "CB is not listed", while under extensions --> manager it is listed as 2.0.10. I tried once to install it again and got again an error message.

I would be very grateful is someone had a solution

Greetings,
Sianna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• EPICweb
  • EPICweb
9 years 6 days ago #271889 by EPICweb
I'm having the same issue on a localhost test site. After trolling the forums, tutorials and FAQs, I'm starting to think it's my PHP version which is 5.5.28.

I sat with Nick's excellent 1.9 to 2.0 video tutorial and did everything as he did. Install of CB 2.0.11 stopped with blank screen. Error in PHP error log is:
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\xampp\htdocs\backuptest\libraries\CBLib\CBLib\Language\CBTxt.php on line 518

Kyle suggested in another thread that this might be a CB API being started by an integrated component. I have CBSubs 3 and Kunena CB Integration. All have been disabled before the last failed attempt.

I'm still hunting through the forum, FAQ, etc for answers, but since Sianna and I are having the same issue, I thought I'd post a friendly bump.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 6 days ago #271904 by nant

EPICweb wrote: I'm having the same issue on a localhost test site. After trolling the forums, tutorials and FAQs, I'm starting to think it's my PHP version which is 5.5.28.

I sat with Nick's excellent 1.9 to 2.0 video tutorial and did everything as he did. Install of CB 2.0.11 stopped with blank screen. Error in PHP error log is:
PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C<span>:</span><span>\</span>xampp\htdocs\backuptest\libraries\CBLib\CBLib\Language\CBTxt.php on line 518

Kyle suggested in another thread that this might be a CB API being started by an integrated component. I have CBSubs 3 and Kunena CB Integration. All have been disabled before the last failed attempt.

I'm still hunting through the forum, FAQ, etc for answers, but since Sianna and I are having the same issue, I thought I'd post a friendly bump.

Please start new post in the Professional support forum area.

Check that you have updated any language plugins and add-ons after your CB 2.0.11 install.

• EPICweb
  • EPICweb
9 years 6 days ago #271932 by EPICweb
Hi, Nick.

I'm currently restoring the site again. (getting really good at that part!) I can't update plugins in CB because I can't get to the CB pages at all. It's not on the Components menu. Paid Subscriptions shows up after I enable the CB Admin Menu, but I can't get there. WIll repost all this to Professional support.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon