Skip to Content Skip to Menu

I try again (my topic got closed)

12 years 8 months ago #190913 by
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/25-uddeim-plugin-and-component/190909-redirect-issues-when-adding-connections#190910

This is my problem.

Anyone have a solution to this? And yes, of course I am using UDDE2.6 module (udde notifier) and plugin.

I do not use any other modules and was thinking maybe the notifier need a little editing?

Please do not close this topic - maybe it is one out there that can help me.
The topic has been locked.
  • nant
  • nant
12 years 8 months ago #190955 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: I try again (my topic got closed)
Your topic was addressed - did you follow the link posted on the locked thread?

If an issue has been addressed elsewhere, then a link is provided for you with solution for similar issue.

There is nothing more to add here.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #190970 by
deleted due to rude moderator.

This will be reported!

All I did was to ask if anyone had a solution, that I had my modules and plugins updated so the original answer did not fit my problem.

The problem is that when trying to make new connection or accept it, it get an error screen and I must hit browser back.

No big problem, the person will be added. Just do not look good.

I tought it might be a small tweak I could do in cb instead of the problem being UDDE. Then I get the answer below.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by .
  • nant
  • nant
12 years 8 months ago #190973 by nant
Well, you posted on the uddeIM area and the developer replied with link.

There is nothing more I can do even if I leave your thread open in this non uddeIM area.

The issue is not CB related.

If you want to "convince" the uddeIM developer that there is an issue with the code and not the way you have configured things, then my suggestion is to give exact details on how someone can replicate the erroneous behavior.

But first make sure you have studied the FAQ document he has created and that you have done research by reading up on similar perhaps forum threads that have been addressed.
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #190979 by

Nant wrote: Well, you posted on the item area and the developer replied with a link.

There is nothing more I can do even if I leave your thread open in this non uddeIM area.

If you want to "convince" the uddeIM developer that there is an issue with the code and not the way you have configured things, then my suggestion is to give exact details on how someone can replicate the erroneous behavior.

But first make sure you have studied the FAQ document he has created and that you have done research by reading up on similar perhaps forum threads that have been addressed.

Maybe just telling me I was posting in the wrong forum would have been an idea as long as you know it is not the cb component that needs a little tweak? An honest mistake I believe (I had both open to find out where it needed to go but I obviously went wrong. i actually thought it may have something to do with cb - just a little tweak as in most other components like JWMedia that I use to integrate with joom2.5.

I will never again buy subscription from joomlapolis after this reply. And I have bought 30+ during the years when building for other people. NEVER AGAIN!

And so fucking rude - what the fuck is your problem dude?

If I want to convince? WTF? Are you telling me to be a liar?

I will post a complaint to the owners of Joomlapolis.

As I said all along, the links did not talk about my issue, why did you not just tell me to post in the other forum and not that the links there was my solution?

So stupid and yes, this made me angry enough to make a complaint. Never have I seen this behavior in a supportive forum. Never have I used any extension on any website without paying or donating - this will be the first.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by .
  • nant
  • nant
12 years 8 months ago #190991 by nant

earthoftomorrow wrote:

Nant wrote: Well, you posted on the item area and the developer replied with a link.

Maybe just telling me I was posting in the wrong forum would have been an idea as long as you know it is not the cb component that needs a little tweak? An honest mistake I believe (I had both open to find out where it needed to go but I obviously went wrong. i actually thought it may have something to do with cb - just a little tweak as in most other components like JWMedia that I use to integrate with joom2.5.

I will never again buy subscription from joomlapolis after this reply. And I have bought 30+ during the years when building for other people. NEVER AGAIN!

And so fucking rude - what the fuck is your problem dude?

If I want to convince? WTF? Are you telling me to be a liar?

I will post a complaint to the owners of Joomlapolis.

As I said all along, the links did not talk about my issue, why did you not just tell me to post in the other forum and not that the links there was my solution?

So stupid and yes, this made me angry enough to make a complaint. Never have I seen this behavior in a supportive forum. Never have I used any extension on any website without paying or donating - this will be the first.

Please edit your post to remove foul language as it is against the rules.
Thank you.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon