Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Use CB login module over default joomla login

• sji852
  • sji852
13 years 2 months ago #173814 by sji852
I would like to use the community builder login over the default joomla login form on 1.7 would i trash the login form module I have the login form unpublished but when I set the menu item i want to go to the login page it does not unless i tell it to show on a certain page and then i see both the default joomla and the CB login module. I really don't want to mess up my joomla site and that's why i'm trying to figure out how to set it up correctly?
The topic has been locked.
  • val1723
  • val1723
13 years 1 month ago #174771 by val1723
You have to unpublish your Joomla login module, publish your CB login module, and as with every module in Joomla, you need to assign the pages you want it to show on. Make sure the Joomla login module is setup to not show in any pages.
  • tomsson
  • tomsson
7 years 11 months ago #287956 by tomsson
Hello

My Joomla login module is not existing. I just have Community Builder Login module.
But

I have menu position called to position alias menu (public access) SEND ARTICLE

SEND ARTICLE posiotion menu is set for registered users.

And if I click menu SEND ARTICLE on the webpage as guest then I got standard login module, even standard login module is not existing on the website.

webiste is norwegia1 dot pl

on the left site is casvas-off position you go there and you will se "Opublikuj artykuł" , when you click then you will get standard Joomla module. But I do not have :)
  • nant
  • nant
7 years 11 months ago #287957 by nant

tomsson wrote: Hello

My Joomla login module is not existing. I just have Community Builder Login module.
But

I have menu position called to position alias menu (public access) SEND ARTICLE

SEND ARTICLE posiotion menu is set for registered users.

And if I click menu SEND ARTICLE on the webpage as guest then I got standard login module, even standard login module is not existing on the website.

webiste is norwegia1 dot pl

on the left site is casvas-off position you go there and you will se "Opublikuj artykuł" , when you click then you will get standard Joomla module. But I do not have :)

Responding to a 5 year old post is really not the way to get help.

Locking thread - please start new thread and provide your exact versions for people reading and wanting to help.
Moderators: beatnantkrileon