Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Message error in upgrade profile

• olair
  • olair
13 years 6 months ago #156187 by olair
Message error in upgrade profile was created by olair
Show message error in upgrade information in the profile:
moscomprofiler::store failed: Coluna 'aboutme' desconhecida em 'field list' SQL=UPDATE `jos_comprofiler` SET `user_id`=68,`hits`='0',`message_last_sent`='0000-00-00 00:00:00',`message_number_sent`='0',`avatar`='gallery/ball.gif',`avatarapproved`='1',`approved`=1,`confirmed`=1,`registeripaddr`='',`cbactivation`='',`banned`='0',`acceptedterms`='0',`aboutme`=' Sobre o Olair Marcos',`status`='0',`gender`='0',`bday`='2011-02-15',`country`='',`city`='',`address`='',`homepage`='',`public`='0',`showscrap`='2',`showfriend`='2',`pubid`='',`channel`='',`scrapalert`='0',`smsalert`='0',`lastupdatedate`='2011-03-03 20:18:36',`website`='',`location`='',`occupation`='',`interests`='',`company`='',`state`='SC',`zipcode`='',`phone`='',`fax`='',`cb_aboutme`='About me' WHERE id='68'

Using: Joomla 1.5.22
Mysql 5

thank for help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Rapunzl
  • Rapunzl
13 years 6 months ago #156188 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re: Message error in upgrade profile
What were you doing when you received the error message? Did you recently add the "About Me" field, because it looks like that's where there's a problem. If you haven't populated the field, try deleting the field and recreating it in "Field Manager".

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

• olair
  • olair
13 years 6 months ago #156190 by olair
Replied by olair on topic Re: Message error in upgrade profile
thanks for the reply.
The error message appeared from the first moment we try to update your user profile. We try to create the field have mentioned in the error but did not solve the problem. check for the column "aboutme" in the database and contact do not exist. Thank you for your help.

• olair
  • olair
13 years 6 months ago #156193 by olair
RESOLVED: On the basis of dodos, the table jos_user was increased with multiple columns and other components were showing this error message. By excluding the colum unknown error has disappeared ... Now it is working properly. Thanks.B)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon