Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

Missing comprofiler records

• bizguy
  • bizguy
1 month 2 weeks ago #338584 by bizguy
Missing comprofiler records was created by bizguy
I have a curious issue. I have had 3 registrations where a Joomla User has been created, but no comprofiler record exists.

User: options > Allow User Registration: No
Community Builder: Configuration > Allow User Registration: Yes, Independent of CMS "Allow Registration"

Joomla 5.1.1
CB 2.92
CBSubs 4.7.1
PHP 8.2.20
MySQL 10.6.18

I can find nothing that points to a Joomla registration page, form or module.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 2 weeks ago #338585 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Missing comprofiler records
Do you have any 3rd party extensions with user registration functionality of any kind? This can also happen if a 3rd party extension acts on Joomla user events, but errors. Then the Joomla user would be created, but the CB user wouldn't since it errored.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bizguy
  • bizguy
1 month 1 week ago #338715 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Missing comprofiler records
Thanks Kyle.
I just tried to register a new account, and upon completing the CB registration page, prior to the payment page, I received the following error:

Column 'checked_out' cannot be null

I was unable to advance at this point.

The site created my Joomla user account, with a strange last visit date:

-0001-11-29 18:42:28

But no CB user account.

My last CB user was added Jul 12, 2024 and beginning Jul. 13 - 12 new users have tried to register but I assume encountered the same problem, so only exist in the Joomla user database.

I don't recall if I updated Joomla and/or CB at this time, but suspect either may have caused the issue.

Ed

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 1 week ago #338717 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Missing comprofiler records
You likely have a 3rd party extension acting on Joomla user store events causing that. Joomla user and CB user don't have a checked_out column. Check what Joomla "User" plugins you have installed and try unpublishing 3rd party ones. If issue persists you'll have to look into "System" plugins. It's possible it's also a 3rd party CB plugin or bad code in CB Auto Actions usage so also worth looking into those as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• bizguy
  • bizguy
1 month 1 week ago #338729 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Missing comprofiler records
Thanks, I found the issue with "Admin Tools" as it had been previously identified in this Support topic  #333894

Ed
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon