Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

Strange UI behavior using CBSubs Options and Parent/Child Plans

• fdinkler
  • fdinkler
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #338179 by fdinkler
Kyle - 
I've set-up a test example of using CBSubs Options and Parent/Child Plans.
Set-up:
Parent Plan - "Annual Membership",
   Prices:  Three prices, 1, 2, and 3 days
   Options:  Youth discount, 30 or under - 50% of Base, not required

Child Plan - "Professional Ride Operator"
  Prices are disabled
  Options:  Associate Member - 30% of Base, not required

Problem:
When clicking the parent Annual Membership option button "Youth discount, 30 or under", a Prices drop-down appears under the "Professional Ride Operator".
This new Prices drop-down appears to reflect the adjusted Prices list for the Parent plan Annual Membership

I've attached a Before and After screenshot.

I've also noticed that selecting Options will change the Prices listed in a Drop-Down List, but not when Prices are Radio buttons.
Is that expected?
Fred

Attachments:
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by fdinkler. Reason: Added Price change observations

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fdinkler
  • fdinkler
3 months 1 week ago #338180 by fdinkler
After more testing...
Unpublished the PRO Plan, and now the Annual parent Plan works as expected.  selecting the Over 30 option button now changes all Annual plan Prices (radio and drop-down)
Somehow the Annual CBSubs Options became linked to the PRO options.
I'll create a new PRO plan and retest...
Fred

• krileon
  • krileon
3 months 1 week ago #338186 by krileon
That sounds like a visual bug with the JavaScript inserting where it shouldn't. Will investigate further and fix. It however shouldn't impact the child plans during purchase and should be entirely visual.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 months 1 week ago #338192 by krileon
Ok, was able to confirm and created a bug ticket. A fix is pending review. Once reviewed and merged will release a new CBSubs build fixing this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/9427

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 months 1 week ago #338205 by krileon
This is now fixed in latest CB Paid Subscriptions build release. Please let me know if you're having any further issues with the pricing display.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon