Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Donation plan image

• krileon
  • krileon
4 months 2 weeks ago #338210 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Donation plan image
There's no way to set the title or alt for them. Alt is set to empty string so screen readers will ignore the images as the images have no context to avoid accessibility issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• galanopd
  • galanopd
4 months 2 weeks ago #338215 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Donation plan image
I understand about the image alt text and title.

Now, in the Parameters->Layout->Profile Value Layout inside the new plan_image field, I have added "Some text [value] some other text." How can I make this text appear only when the [value] (image) is displayed? In other words, I want the text to be visible only when the user has donated, meaning when the [value] appears.
I tried using [cbsubs plan="1" status="A"]Some text [value] some other text[/cbsubs], but it hides the image completely, even for users who have donated.

• krileon
  • krileon
4 months 2 weeks ago #338218 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Donation plan image
Normally you'd just use a raw IF substitution against the fields self, but never tried that with a plans image field so not completely sure if this will work. Example as follows.
Code:
[cb:if cb_myimgfield!=""]some text [value] some text[/cb:if]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: galanopd

• galanopd
  • galanopd
4 months 2 weeks ago #338223 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Donation plan image
Works fine!

Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon