Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

Progress field issue

• galanopd
  • galanopd
3 months 2 weeks ago #338155 by galanopd
Progress field issue was created by galanopd
I am facing an issue with a progress field. Despite having various fields of different and similar types within the progress field, and all fields being filled in by the user, the progress field does not recognize all of them as completed. It displays some fields as complete and others as incomplete. I have attempted to make the settings of all fields identical for both complete and incomplete statuses to test the outcome, but the issue persists. For instance, there are two text fields with the same settings, both filled in by the user, yet one shows as complete while the other shows as incomplete. Field validation is identical, conditions should be irrelevant, there are no JavaScript errors, the database has been checked for errors and is fine, and the cache has been cleared. I have also removed the fields from the progress field and added back one by one but again the result was not succesful. I am unsure what else to check. What could possibly be causing this?

The only errors I get are the following

Deprecated: stripslashes(): Passing null to parameter #1 ($string) of type string is deprecated in ...\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbcore\library\Field\IntegerField.php on line 128

Deprecated: explode(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($string) of type string is deprecated in ...\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbprofileupdatelogger\library\Trigger\UserTrigger.php on line 68

Deprecated: explode(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($string) of type string is deprecated in ...\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbprofileupdatelogger\library\Trigger\UserTrigger.php on line 74

Deprecated: explode(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($string) of type string is deprecated in ...\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbprofileupdatelogger\library\Trigger\UserTrigger.php on line 75

Deprecated: explode(): Passing null to parameter #2 ($string) of type string is deprecated in ...\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbprofileupdatelogger\library\Trigger\UserTrigger.php on line 76

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
3 months 2 weeks ago #338157 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Progress field issue
What type of fields are they that are not properly tracking progress? Specifically the ones reporting as incomplete despite them being complete.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• galanopd
  • galanopd
3 months 2 weeks ago #338165 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Progress field issue
They are text fields and also a date field. None is empty...

• krileon
  • krileon
3 months 2 weeks ago #338172 by krileon
Strange, there shouldn't be any problems with those two types then. Are they inside of a Field Group or is the Progress Field inside of a Field Group?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• galanopd
  • galanopd
3 months 1 week ago - 3 months 1 week ago #338189 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Progress field issue
Actually yes, they are...
Just noticed that the specific fields are within a field group
Last edit: 3 months 1 week ago by galanopd. Reason: typo

• krileon
  • krileon
3 months 1 week ago #338193 by krileon
You can't track their progress then. CB Progress Field has no idea the field is in a field group nor what field group it's even in.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon