Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Tooltip and submenu position

• Dbgemile
  • Dbgemile
  • Add-ons
1 month 3 weeks ago #338703 by Dbgemile
Tooltip and submenu position was created by Dbgemile
Hi All,

I'm struggling with the tooltip position of the registration form and the submenu position in the profile. I used the default template.
See attachments for screens.
The tooltips and submenu items appear at the top left of the web page instead of below the field or menu item.
How can I solve this?

Regards,
Emile
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 2 weeks ago #338705 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tooltip and submenu position
That's usually caused by a CSS conflict of some kind causing it to be repositioned. Switch to Joomla's default template and see if they're still being repositioned like that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Dbgemile
  • Dbgemile
  • Add-ons
1 month 2 weeks ago #338707 by Dbgemile
Replied by Dbgemile on topic Tooltip and submenu position
Hi Krileon,

Yes, you are right. When I switch to the standard template, the tooltips are correct. Now I have to find out which part in my template overwrites the tooltip parts.

Kind regards,
Emile

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 2 weeks ago #338713 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Tooltip and submenu position
Sometimes it's due to the viewport size being set wrong in the header. Joomla's default is as follows.
Code:
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">

Recommend contacting your template developer about this though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dbgemile

Moderators: beatnantkrileon