Skip to Content Skip to Menu

show PayPlans expiration date to user profile page and users list on front-end?

• abustone1
  • abustone1
7 years 10 months ago #287203 by abustone1
Hello all, I use PayPlans and I would like to add/show expiration date to CB user profile page and users list on front-end?

See screenshots below to see what I mean.

I have below code from PayPlans support Its working but need some changes.
This I added in /www/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.html.php

Code:
require_once JPATH_BASE.'/components/com_payplans/includes/api.php'; $subscriptions = PayplansApi::getSubscriptions(array('user_id' => '12')); foreach ($subscriptions as $value) { $subscription = PayplansSubscription::getInstance($value->subscription_id); if($subscription->getExpirationDate()->toString()!=null){ echo PayplansHelperFormat::date($subscription->getExpirationDate()); } } [attachment=15964]profile-pages.png[/attachment] [attachment=15963]userlist-with-pp.png[/attachment]

The Payplans told me to change the user_id' => '12, to that I want but like this its will show just for that Id not for all user in Cb user-list. see screenshot profile-pages.png to get my point.
Also the code must be in other place to have in columns.

I have cloned all the site and database so if you think you can do anything with this I can PM you all site login details :) :whistle:

I have turned Error Reporting to Development and Debug System in Global Configuration.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• abustone1
  • abustone1
7 years 10 months ago - 7 years 10 months ago #287204 by abustone1
The site owner im working on wont pay for this he meant at this is dont all this payment, So if anyone can please share!
Last edit: 7 years 10 months ago by abustone1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon