Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB 1.9.1 compatible imagemagick which version?

• S31
  • S31
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #278015 by S31
Hello... I am currently creating a community at www.starfleet-up-to.date . Because of some certain optical details I need to seize CB 1.9.1.

I whish to keep animated gifs as profile images, at the activity wall and at the user list animated. That's why I said to my host to install imagemagick. The newest version's testpage gives positive results:; www.starfleet-up-to.date/imagemagick.php

but cb backend says:

ImageMagick Not installed
NetPBM Not installed
GD1 library Not installed
GD2 library Auto-detected, bundled (2.1.0 compatible)

what's wrong?
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by S31.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• S31
  • S31
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #278052 by S31
Hello! I bought the product CB and now I think I deserve an answer from the customer support. What could be the reason that CB 1.9.1 does not recognize that ImageMagick is already installed?

Version? Paths? ...? :side: ?
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by S31.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 7 months ago #278080 by nant

S31 wrote: Hello! I bought the product CB and now I think I deserve an answer from the customer support. What could be the reason that CB 1.9.1 does not recognize that ImageMagick is already installed?

Version? Paths? ...? :side: ?

If you are a Professional member (doesn't look like you are from your profile) you can post your issues on the Professional support forums for CB Devs to assist you.

Please note that CB 1.9.1 is old and no longer supported - your issue might have already been resolved in CB 2.0+ series.

• S31
  • S31
8 years 7 months ago #278089 by S31
Hello Nant,

thank you for the answer. I want to point out that I've already bought a Professional Membership twice... maybe if you could ask a dev which version of ImageMagick is compatible with CB 1.9.1 I could come further.

If this does not solve the issue I will buy another professional membership. But I am in need to seize CB 1.9.1 because I put a mask over the profile image... this is not so easy with CB 2.+.

Thanks in advance and best regards

felix czeck

• nant
  • nant
8 years 7 months ago #278100 by nant

S31 wrote: Hello Nant,

thank you for the answer. I want to point out that I've already bought a Professional Membership twice... maybe if you could ask a dev which version of ImageMagick is compatible with CB 1.9.1 I could come further.

If this does not solve the issue I will buy another professional membership. But I am in need to seize CB 1.9.1 because I put a mask over the profile image... this is not so easy with CB 2.+.

Thanks in advance and best regards

felix czeck

It is not a mater of compatibility.

I believe CB 1.9.1 had issues recognizing the presence on some hosting environments (e.g., windows servers) - I believe this has been fixed in CB 2.0+

Moderators: beatnantkrileon