Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Table Missing

• awaters
  • awaters
9 years 7 months ago #259245 by awaters
Table Missing was created by awaters
After upgrading to 2.0.6, I get the following error when users are trying to register or if I try to approve an existing user for access:

Table 'awaters_jmln5.jml_community_fields' doesn't exist SQL=select id from jml_community_fields where fieldcode = 'XIPT_PROFILETYPE'

It seems that somewhere the table _community_fields is coded, where it should be _comprofiler_fields.

I am not sure where to fix this, but it may be pretty easy (or not). Any advice would be great.

Anthony

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• awaters
  • awaters
9 years 7 months ago #259266 by awaters
Replied by awaters on topic Table Missing
Took awhile, but it was related to a joomdle user hook plugin. As we are no longer using jmoodle, I simply uninstalled the plugin.

• nant
  • nant
9 years 7 months ago #259289 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Table Missing

awaters wrote: Took awhile, but it was related to a joomdle user hook plugin. As we are no longer using jmoodle, I simply uninstalled the plugin.

I cannot see how upgrading to CB 2.0.6 triggered your issue.

• awaters
  • awaters
9 years 7 months ago #259292 by awaters
Replied by awaters on topic Table Missing
I don't know either. Here are the steps I took.

Turned on debug mode.
Went to user management tab in CB and tried to activate a user, received error. The debug output pointed me to he jmoodle plug in (hook). Looked at the PHP for the plugin (third party) and the _community table was in there. Changed the PHP code to reflect the _comprofiler table instead.
Tried same process again. Received a different error, referencing the same php.
Checked with site owner (me) and determined that we are not using jmoodle anymore (installed as a test) and uninstalled jmoodle and associated plugins.
Tested again and issue was resolved.

Unless 2.06 changed table names or the way plugins interact, I am also at a loss. However it is all working now.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon