Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Welcome Emails Based on User Type

• philim
  • philim
11 years 4 months ago #227024 by philim
Welcome Emails Based on User Type was created by philim
Hello,
I have been very pleased with the functionality available with CB and all of its plugins/extensions. One issue that I am having, and can't find any solutions to are with welcome emails. We have 3 user types that we would like to receive unique welcome emails when they register. So far, I have only been able to find the spot in CB configuration that allows for one custom email across every user. Is there a way I can create a custom welcome email for each of the different user types when they register? Thanks for any help you can provide.

~Phil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 4 months ago #227029 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Welcome Emails Based on User Type

philim wrote: Hello,
I have been very pleased with the functionality available with CB and all of its plugins/extensions. One issue that I am having, and can't find any solutions to are with welcome emails. We have 3 user types that we would like to receive unique welcome emails when they register. So far, I have only been able to find the spot in CB configuration that allows for one custom email across every user. Is there a way I can create a custom welcome email for each of the different user types when they register? Thanks for any help you can provide.

~Phil

CB Auto Actions can be used to configure this.

• philim
  • philim
11 years 4 months ago #227200 by philim
Replied by philim on topic Welcome Emails Based on User Type
Thanks! I have purchased it so I can begin using it. One question that I have in regards to this, is how would I define a conditional for an email trigger onAfterUserApproval for a custom user group? Two options are using the conditional cb_profile type EQUALS business or group EQUAL 13. What variables could I use to accomplish either of these? Thanks for the help. I have searched a lot for this resolution and couldn't find anything.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 4 months ago #227211 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Welcome Emails Based on User Type

philim wrote: Thanks! I have purchased it so I can begin using it. One question that I have in regards to this, is how would I define a conditional for an email trigger onAfterUserApproval for a custom user group? Two options are using the conditional cb_profile type EQUALS business or group EQUAL 13. What variables could I use to accomplish either of these? Thanks for the help. I have searched a lot for this resolution and couldn't find anything.

Thanks for your membership!

Please post this to the Professional support forum.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon