Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#3403] moderate all images

• tgribble
  • tgribble
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #195990 by tgribble
[#3403] moderate all images was created by tgribble
hello

is there a way to moderate all images submitted at registration? currently only the avatar is moderated

thanks
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #196009 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: moderate all images
Was able to confirm your issue and have created the following bug ticket for further investigation.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3403

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tgribble
  • tgribble
12 years 4 months ago #196108 by tgribble
Replied by tgribble on topic Re: moderate all images
Thanks.

How long do fixes like this take to resolve on average?
I only ask because the moderating would really help us for our site as we are about to start taking members. will delay if short period
Thanks

• krileon
  • krileon
12 years 4 months ago #196135 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: moderate all images
When any further information, patch, etc.. is available it'll be added to the ticket. Sorry, I can't give you a timeframe as to when it'll be fixed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• tgribble
  • tgribble
12 years 4 months ago #196396 by tgribble
Replied by tgribble on topic Re: moderate all images
ok , no problem, understood

is there any chance if it is a pretty simple fix, to post the new code here so we can get it working if the 1.8.1 will be awhile away?

thanks

• nant
  • nant
12 years 4 months ago #196419 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: [#3403] moderate all images

tgribble wrote: hello

is there a way to moderate all images submitted at registration? currently only the avatar is moderated

thanks

The issue (we are discussing internally) that this was never meant to work this way.
Only avatar image is moderated. Other images are not.

So its not really a bug, rather a new feature.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon