Skip to Content Skip to Menu

uddeIM notifier module is causing errors

• bigal0228
  • bigal0228
10 years 7 months ago #240139 by bigal0228
uddeIM notifier module is causing errors was created by bigal0228
I performed a clean install of Joomla 3.2.1 (minimal) and then began adding components. First was CB Quickstart 1.9 (from my Professional subscription). Contained all the basics with GroupJive, etc.

Installed uddeIM next, with all integrations and configurations set. Worked like a charm. Quick Message worked fine. Emails all worked fine.

Added Kunena.

Added most plugins for CB. Set up plugins as required.

Suddenly, began getting errors like this:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in /xxx/xxx/xxxxxx/htdocs/xxx/test/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib32.php:30) in /xxx/xxx/xxxxxxx/htdocs/xxx/test/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php on line 33

Also get errors when responding to registration verification emails (link sends me to site and error message such as the above appears).

I've researched these and it seems that they are very common and require updating of something or the other, but as I'm using the very latest versions of each, and integrated them with no issues initially, something else is going on and I need some assistance with correcting them.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bigal0228
  • bigal0228
10 years 7 months ago #240140 by bigal0228
Replied by bigal0228 on topic uddeIM notifier module is causing errors
Follow up.

After installing a backup of the working configuration with uddeIM installed {NO modules or additional plugins), the system was working fine. Registration email links work okay, Quick Message works fine. Installed the notifier module J_30 version from latest download. Before enabling it, tested emails and QM. Both still worked. As soon as I enabled module, those two items again showed the errors. (the messages go through and user registration completes but error messages prevent page from loading to show success.

If I disable notify module, all works fine again.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
10 years 7 months ago #240141 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic uddeIM notifier module is causing errors
You have an old uddeIM module, plugin or cb plugin installed that loads uddeimlib15.php before mod_uddeim loads the correct file uddeimlib32.php.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• bigal0228
  • bigal0228
10 years 7 months ago #240144 by bigal0228
All of the components, modules and plugins are from the most recent available for download, so how would I go about hunting down the offending one? Has CB released their latest version with any old modules or plugins which do this? Where can I download an updated version of uddeIM that doesn't have one of these offending modules or plugins included? Is there a repository outside of the JED with an updated version? I would assume that version 3.2 would have been released with updated code that did not reference outdated php files.

• bigal0228
  • bigal0228
10 years 7 months ago #240146 by bigal0228
I've found the file (cb pm.mypms....php file referencing this file and changed it. It now seems to be working okay, but I've got a lot of testing to do yet. Thanks!

• slabbi
  • slabbi
10 years 7 months ago #240165 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic uddeIM notifier module is causing errors
cb.pm.mypms is from CB, you can use CB uddeIM PMS plugin instead.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon