Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Frequent Error Message on Sending Messages

11 years 11 months ago #212867 by freedomcoach
Frequent Error Message on Sending Messages was created by freedomcoach
Hi Everyone:

For some time now, I've been encountering the following error message when attempting to send a PM with uddeIM 2.8:

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'moderated' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO j25_uddeim_emn (moderated, locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 850)
SQL =
INSERT INTO #__uddeim_emn (moderated, locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 850)

I do not have the time or the technical knowledge to resolve this problem and would like to get the help of someone experienced with the component who can resolve this either for a reasonable fee or possibly an exchange of services.

if it is necessary to wipe out all data of existing install and start fresh with a new install of the component, so be it.

If you are able to help me, please send me an email to howard@breakthroughcoaching.cc as soon as possible. Much appreciated.

Sincerely,
Howard

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
11 years 11 months ago #212868 by slabbi
FAQ Ch.6.1.1

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

11 years 11 months ago #212869 by freedomcoach
Replied by freedomcoach on topic Re: Frequent Error Message on Sending Messages
I read this section in the FAQ and it refers me back to the Read Me Doc. The problem is that I do not know which of the SQL statements in the SQL box to use.

As far as I'm aware, I remained current with the previous versions which would suggest that nothing is needed. It is obvious however, that I'm not current. Maybe you can tell by the nature of the error message which upgrade commands are needed. Thats where I'm stuck.

Sincerely,
Howard

• slabbi
  • slabbi
11 years 11 months ago #212882 by slabbi
So I do not know it either because I do not know from which version you have updated.

When the original version was 2.1 or better following statements should do the job:
Code:
ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim` ADD `delayed` INT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' ; ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim` ADD INDEX ( `delayed` ) ; ALTER TABLE `jos_uddeim_emn` ADD `moderated` INT( 1 ) NOT NULL DEFAULT '0' ;

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

11 years 11 months ago #213025 by freedomcoach
Thank you! I applied these to SQL box and so far messages are going out okay. Will post again if there are any other issues.

11 years 11 months ago #213471 by freedomcoach
Just tried to send a short PM and still getting the following error message:

SQL errorDB function failed with error number 1054
Unknown column 'moderated' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO j25_uddeim_emn (moderated, locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 875)
SQL =
INSERT INTO #__uddeim_emn (moderated, locked, status, popup, public, autoresponder, autoforward, autoforwardid, userid) VALUES (0, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 875)

Please advise how to fix.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon