Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Cant Login after Installing UDDEIM

• gabstine
  • gabstine
13 years 8 months ago #153484 by gabstine
Cant Login after Installing UDDEIM was created by gabstine
I am a newbie to the joomla world and i find it so fascinating to work with but right now I am having an issue with the UDDEIM plugin after installation.

I have created my joomla with the CB, which was working fine until I installed the UDDEIM plugin and thereafter when I login, it gives me these errors:

Warning: getuddeimTab::require_once(C:\wamp\www\communityChat/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php) [getuddeimtab.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\communityChat\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_pmsuddeim\pms.uddeim.php on line 41

Fatal error: getuddeimTab::require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'C:\wamp\www\communityChat/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\communityChat\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_pmsuddeim\pms.uddeim.php on line 41

can anyone please show me what to do? I would be glad if anyone can.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 8 months ago #153485 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: Cant Login after Installing UDDEIM
You have not installed uddeIM, only the CB plugin. The main component is missing and so all libraries uddeIM needs.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer

• gabstine
  • gabstine
13 years 8 months ago #153507 by gabstine
Replied by gabstine on topic Re: Cant Login after Installing UDDEIM
Thanks so much slabbi, I so much appreciate your kind effort. What I first did was upload and install the UDDEIM plugins to the CB component; which I believe was successful, but since you said I havent installed it, I tried installing the UDDEIM on the joomla itself, it keeps giving me this error: "There was an error uploading this file to the server." What can I do now?

Thanks so much for great help.

• slabbi
  • slabbi
13 years 8 months ago #153515 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic Re: Cant Login after Installing UDDEIM
On some servers there is an upload limit of 2 MByte (default value in php.ini). You can either increase that value or ftp uddeIM in a temp folder and do a local installation.

You should _always_ install the main component and then modules and plugins since these usually access libraries which are installed by the component.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
The following user(s) said Thank You: gabstine

• gabstine
  • gabstine
13 years 8 months ago #153832 by gabstine
Replied by gabstine on topic Re: Cant Login after Installing UDDEIM
Hey slabbi, you are a genius and I thank you so much for your great help iight. Thanks and have a great weekend.

• gabstine
  • gabstine
13 years 7 months ago #156880 by gabstine
Hi Slabbi,

how you doing? Please, I would be glad if you can proffer solution to these issues for me really. I uploaded (ftp) my joomla package with the CB and some other plugins (like Live Chat, Kunena Forum) to my online server.

It installed successfully but I keep having some issues like these:

1. CB User Profile link and Users list: when clicked, they are just showing blank white screen and not the pages of the user.

2. jpfChat: this is giving me this error:
(Error: 'chat.js.tpl.php' could not be found, please check your themepath 'C:\wamp\www\newCommunity\components\com_jpfchat\pfc\src/../themes' and your theme 'blune' are correct)

3. Kunena Forum: when clicked, it's just showing blank white screen and not the forum itself.

4. When I logout, it doesnt take me to the index page of the logout but instead showing me a blank screen.

Slabbi, I would be glad if you can help me with these issues for real. I look forward to hearing from you and I thank you so much for your great help and kindness. Take care.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon