Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 End of summer sale! Savings on all memberships including single add-ons! Get 25% off now with code SUMMER25!

Problem with user registration

• piffargi
  • piffargi
2 months 4 days ago #338437 by piffargi
Problem with user registration was created by piffargi
I'm moving to Joomla 4 and doing functionality tests on the web site  test2.fotoclublugano.com/index.php/it/ . I'm testing the registration of a new user with Community builder at the following  link test2.fotoclublugano.com/index.php/it/fotoclub/diventa-socio1 and I get an error (see annexed files) (With the previous Joomla version no error).
I've checked all the CB - plugins and are updated to the latest version.

Could you help ?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 4 days ago #338438 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problem with user registration
Hard to say as the image of the first error log with CB mentioned appears cut off at the top. Do you have any 3rd party CB plugins installed that aren't provided by us? If so try unpublishing those.

Second error log is pointing to "shaper_gazette" as erroring. Looks like it's your Joomla template. Is your Joomla template compatible with Joomla 4? When migrating between major Joomla releases it's recommended to switch back to the default template.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• piffargi
  • piffargi
2 months 3 days ago #338444 by piffargi
Replied by piffargi on topic Problem with user registration
Thank you Kyle for your fast answer.
  • I will now check all the plugins.
  • The template is compatible with joomla 4.

Then I'll let you know.

Giuseppe

• krileon
  • krileon
2 months 2 days ago #338454 by krileon
I recommend switching to default Joomla template then retrying and see if it still errors or if it at least exposes the full error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• piffargi
  • piffargi
2 months 1 day ago #338462 by piffargi
Replied by piffargi on topic Problem with user registration
Thank you <krileon>.
Using the Cassiopea template I get now this descrition The requested page cannot be found.An error occurred while executing the request.You cannot view this page, it may be due to:• an expired bookmark/favorite• a poorly filled out address• a search through the search engine that has an outdated indexing of this site• you do not have access to this pageVai alla Home Page  Home page If you still have difficulties, contact the Administrator of this site and report the error0 Class "JRequest" not foundCall stack#FunctionLocation1()JROOT/plugins/user/profilespaarchive/profilespaarchive.php:1482plgUserProfilespaarchive->onUserBeforeSave()JROOT/libraries/src/Plugin/CMSPlugin.php:2893Joomla\CMS\Plugin\CMSPlugin->Joomla\CMS\Plugin\{closure}()JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/event/src/Dispatcher.php:4864Joomla\Event\Dispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/EventAware.php:1115Joomla\CMS\Application\WebApplication->triggerEvent()JROOT/libraries/src/User/User.php:7466Joomla\CMS\User\User->save()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php:6287CB\Database\Table\UserTable->store()JROOT/libraries/CBLib/CB/Database/Table/UserTable.php:11168CB\Database\Table\UserTable->saveSafely()JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:10709saveRegistration()JROOT/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:14210require_once()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:7111Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\{closure}()JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:7312Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:36113Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:20814Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:24915Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:29316Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()JROOT/includes/app.php:6117require_once()JROOT/index.php:32 

• krileon
  • krileon
1 month 4 weeks ago #338469 by krileon
Your issue appears to be coming from 3rd party plugin "profilespaarchive". It does not appear to be Joomla 4 compatible and is attempting to call legacy API that no longer exists.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon