Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB-TEMPLATING

17 years 2 months ago #39810 by Deinticker
CB-TEMPLATING was created by Deinticker
Hi at all...Ive codet my first CB-template this night and i would like to know how to add more than the 6-7 standart Templates to Communitybuilder...I would like to give my users the chance to choose from 10-20 templates for their profile...But i dont know how to add more Templates in CB...Can you help me ?

This is one of my CB-Templates:

Post edited by: Deinticker, at: 2007/06/20 02:23
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 2 months ago #39813 by mikko
Replied by mikko on topic Re:CB-TEMPLATING
You can make template plugins. Use a any existing template as a base, edit the files as you see fit, zip these files and install as a CB plugin. You should also study the plugin api documentation.

CB does not currently offer a way for users to choose their template, but there is a commercial component which does this. Check out my site.

Mikko

17 years 2 months ago #39826 by Deinticker
Replied by Deinticker on topic Re:CB-TEMPLATING
Iam not sure if i understand that right but your component gives the users the chance to choose from all JOOMLAtemplates but i would like to make them change the CBtemplate...is it right ?

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 2 months ago #39829 by mikko
My component allows the users to choose Joomla template AND CB template among other things.

Mikko

17 years 2 months ago #39845 by Deinticker
Replied by Deinticker on topic Re:CB-TEMPLATING
Nice :woohoo: But first i have to build the new templates...
Thanks for your support

I have another question...Could you please tell me how to make a shadow arround the avatars in cb ? It looks boring so i would like to give it a new look...

I could not find the code where cb holds the avatar...and i think i have to manage it by css...i would like to make a border around the avatars...please help

• mikko
  • mikko
17 years 2 months ago #39855 by mikko
The best way is to add css to the avatar. If you use firefox, you can download a couple of the more popular css/developer extensions and use those to explore which css elements you need to modify.

mikko

Moderators: beatnantkrileon