CB GroupJive

• Lucio2017
  • Lucio2017
7 years 5 months ago #293972 by Lucio2017
CB GroupJive was created by Lucio2017
CB GroupJive Photo , ...video

see image

... create limit > blank = unlimited .... ok

but if i write 0 (zero) MUST BE ZERO !!!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #293980 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB GroupJive
Blank or 0 are the same thing in regards to that parameter. What issue are you having?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Lucio2017
  • Lucio2017
7 years 5 months ago - 7 years 5 months ago #293989 by Lucio2017
Replied by Lucio2017 on topic CB GroupJive
I would deny other users the ability to send photos or videos to a group (now the choice is for the owner who might be a jerk)
;)
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by Lucio2017.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #293996 by krileon
I still don't understand what your issue is. You don't want group users to be able to share photos or videos?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• Lucio2017
  • Lucio2017
7 years 4 months ago #294235 by Lucio2017
Replied by Lucio2017 on topic CB GroupJive
If the group is a Recipe for a cake I just want only my pictures (owner) and only the comments of others
so ... i don't want group users to be able to share photos or videos !!!

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 4 months ago #294281 by krileon
Well then you're using GJ for a usecase it was and isn't going to be designed for. GJ Photos also have no commenting. If a user joins the group and they're active they have permission to add content to the group. There's no access permissions beyond that and no plans for access permissions beyond that.

Using Joomla content or K2 and creating an article for the recipe would likely be a better solution as articles can also have commenting either from CB Activity or using Joomla article commenting extension. The only person that would have permission to edit the recipe would be the article owner and administrators.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon