Hello
Since the update of CB AntiSpam it is impossible to connect
I have redone the keys
For the version
V2 and Invisible.
Thank you for your help
Greetings jfn
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 5 months ago by JFNicolet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #293762 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problème de connections
CB is out of date. Update CB and that'll resolve your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• JFNicolet
  • JFNicolet
7 years 5 months ago #293777 by JFNicolet
Replied by JFNicolet on topic Problème de connections

krileon wrote: CB is out of date. Update CB and that'll resolve your issue.

It is already done there is only the CB GroupJive that does not that up to date

C'est déjà fait il n'y a que le CB GroupJive qui ne ce mais pas à jour
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #293815 by krileon
You need to update CB it self to the latest build. You do not have the latest build if you are seeing that error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• JFNicolet
  • JFNicolet
7 years 5 months ago #293830 by JFNicolet
Replied by JFNicolet on topic Problème de connections
Hello
Then I still can not connect to the side front page.
Thank you for your reply

Hello
Alors je ne peut toujours pas me connecter du côté front page.
merci de votre réponse
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 5 months ago #293843 by krileon
Don't understand your issue. Why can't you login? If you're still getting that error then you do not have latest nightly build installed. The latest build for CB is 2.1.2+build.2017.05.04.16.30.55.c67734e1f. Click the download button on the below page then install it.

www.joomlapolis.com/community-builder

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon