Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Login Module Redirection URL Parameter

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #287852 by Intellitech
Hi Team,

I am trying to change the redirection URL in the CB Login Module.
But it seems that the feature is no longer available after the update/upgrade.

How can I change the current configured URL to re-direct to another page?
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by krileon. Reason: Added [SOLVED] tag to subject

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 11 months ago #287878 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Login Module Redirection URL Parameter
Login redirect is still available. Edit your CB login module then under Login Options you can specify your redirect. Ensure it is non-SEF and begins with index.php (you do not need to include the domain path).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 11 months ago #287897 by Intellitech
Replied by Intellitech on topic CB Login Module Redirection URL Parameter

krileon wrote: Login redirect is still available. Edit your CB login module then under Login Options you can specify your redirect. Ensure it is non-SEF and begins with index.php (you do not need to include the domain path).

Hi this is what I see on screen when I check the CB Login Module settings [see attached].

I could not see any of the other settings, like the pre Login/Logout messages, etc...

We are on Joomla 3.6.4 and the CB Login Module ver 2.0.15

I'd believe the current re-directed URL is also configured here previously, which I now cannot make changes.
Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 11 months ago #287921 by krileon
Your Joomla module edit page is completely broken. This is independent from CB and indicative of something wrong with your Joomla install.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 11 months ago #287946 by Intellitech
Replied by Intellitech on topic CB Login Module Redirection URL Parameter
Well, how then is possible that I am able to see the configuration or parameter settings of the same CB Login module on another site that I am managing, even though there is something wrong with the Joomla install? [see attached]

On the site which I am unable to see the configuration settings CB Login, I could still see the parameter settings and fields of other modules [see standard Login module screen capture]

I have tried clearing the browser cache and the cache on website, it doesn't seem to refresh/open the CB Login module edit correctly. Any suggestions on how to fix this please?

krileon wrote: Your Joomla module edit page is completely broken. This is independent from CB and indicative of something wrong with your Joomla install.

Attachments:

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #287959 by krileon
CB doesn't have control over module edit other than supplying the XML file with the parameters in it. Try re-installing CB to see if the XML file was broken somehow. Beyond that I don't know what more to advise other than post to the Joomla forums to see if anyone has experienced similar. The below is what CB Login module edit should look like on Joomla 3.x with CB 2.x.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by krileon.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Intellitech

Moderators: beatnantkrileon