Skip to Content Skip to Menu

fatal error in CB profile page after uddeIM 2.5

• amir00251
  • amir00251
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #180975 by amir00251
Hello,

I have just upgraded my uddeIM component and plugins to 2.5.

I use CB 1.7 and now in CB profile page I receive

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/vhosts/.../components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib17.php:30) in <span>/</span>var<span>/</span>www/vhosts/.../components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php on line 33

This error happens when the class is been defined twice with the same name. I appreciate if you could help to resolve this issue.

I have just also experienced

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in /var/www/vhosts/.../components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib17.php:30) in /var/www/vhosts/.../components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php on line 33

when clicking on a message on uddeIM 2.5.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by amir00251.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• amir00251
  • amir00251
12 years 11 months ago #181591 by amir00251
Hello,

Today, I updated CB to 1.7.1 and also updated Kunena hoping that it would solve my issue with uddIM but same issue still remains.

I went back to installation and upgrage guide into uddeIM, and realised that I have not gone trhoug process of backing up my configuration or updating database (the site is under dev and there is no worry about information missing).

Then what I did, I uninstalled all uddeIM extensions com, mod, plugins and then dropped all uddeIM related tables from database and then reinstalled uddeIM 2.5 with all cb plugins, etc.

I still get the error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in /var/www/vhosts/.../components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib17.php:30) in /var/www/vhosts/.../components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib15.php on line 33

exactly same error. could someone give me a clue why this is happening?

thanks.

• amir00251
  • amir00251
12 years 11 months ago #181594 by amir00251
Hi I just realised that I should also uninstall all uddeim cb plugins and then reinstall. This seems to have cleared above error but I have another problem, I will report back if there was anything else regarding uddeIM.

Moderators: beatnantslabbikrileon