Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Profile view - CB Core Fields Ajax - JCE editor problem

• ricco1
  • ricco1
7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #291102 by ricco1
Hi,

Joomla!, CB, CB Core Fields Ajax and JCE editor are the latest.

I can't make JCE editor to show up in the profile view with the help of CB Core Fields Ajax and I can't understand what is the problem. It's OK on profile edit, but not on the profile page itself.

I've seen it showing up a few times with my admin account but then after refresh JCE editor disappears.

No errors that I've found.

I'm suspecting some kind of security issue but could you also guess with me please?

Thank you.
Last edit: 7 years 7 months ago by ricco1.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 7 months ago #291130 by krileon
There's a known issue with the JS headers not parsing very well. This is being improved as per the below ticket.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5837

Core Joomla WYSIWYG editor works, but only after toggling view source. JCE probably behaviors similar.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ricco1

• ricco1
  • ricco1
7 years 7 months ago #291213 by ricco1

krileon wrote: Core Joomla WYSIWYG editor works, but only after toggling view source. JCE probably behaviors similar.

Sorry, what do you mean by "toggling view source"?

• krileon
  • krileon
7 years 7 months ago #291237 by krileon
TinyMCE has a View Source button on the bottom right below the textarea input. Toggling it fixes the issue for TinyMCE. If JCE has a similar button that may work to resolve the issue. I've nothing more to suggest until this can be fixed in the JS header parsing of the ajax response.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon