Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[#4329] Bug in CBconnect with firefox

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #236715 by iytworldwide
[#4329] Bug in CBconnect with firefox was created by iytworldwide
The CB connect configuration screen if opened in Firefox does not respond correctly. On the Facebook->Registration->fields screen, mouse click does not work on dropdown. I have to use chrome to do the needful. Please see if this usability issue you would like to fix. Screenshot is attached for reference. Firefox version 25.0

Thanks
Amit Dangwal
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by krileon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago - 10 years 9 months ago #236716 by iytworldwide
Replied by iytworldwide on topic Bug in CBconnect with firefox

attaching the file again as earlier got message that file exceed the size limit. Strange, it is just 60kb file.
Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 9 months ago by iytworldwide.

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 9 months ago #236750 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bug in CBconnect with firefox
Conflict between jQuery UI Sortable and Firefox. Make the below edit to fix it. Will be fixed in next release.

IN: /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/admin.cbconnect.php
ON: Line 228
REMOVE:
Code:
. "$( '.field_mapping tbody' ).disableSelection();"

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #236850 by iytworldwide
Replied by iytworldwide on topic Bug in CBconnect with firefox
Sorry but I could not see the directory and file "plug_cbconnect/admin.cbconnect.php"
I have directory name as plug_cbconnections and file in it as cb.connections.php

I have searched in the administration directory too but there also I could not find it.

Thanks,
Amit

• krileon
  • krileon
10 years 9 months ago #236905 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bug in CBconnect with firefox
That location has to exist if you've CB Connect installed. It's impossible for it not to. The exact path is as follows.

Joomla Root
Joomla Root > components
Joomla Root > components > com_comprofiler
Joomla Root > components > com_comprofiler > plugin
Joomla Root > components > com_comprofiler > plugin > user
Joomla Root > components > com_comprofiler > plugin > user > plug_cbconnect

In the above final directory you'll find "admin.cbconnect.php".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon