Skip to Content Skip to Menu

CB_Login Mobile Positioning Issue

• baytes
  • baytes
9 years 2 days ago #270652 by baytes
CB_Login Mobile Positioning Issue was created by baytes
I'm having an issue with the cb_login module. We're using the corpway joomla template from shape5.com and inside the joomla template manager's layout section I've set the register and login box to be disabled for mobile/tablet users, however it is not effecting the cb_login module and is still showing. The reason we are needing to disable the login/register module for mobile devices is because it is being positioned incorrectly (overlapping images, or content of the pages that it is on, while on a mobile/tablet device.). I've looked through the community builder settings to find a way to disable the login box and cannot seem to find this. Here is a link to our main page: www.ministermatch.com/ & here is a link to the one of the pages that is causing issues with the login/register cb_login module: ministermatch.com/congregations/process-and-templates

Any help on how to achieve is would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
8 years 11 months ago #270721 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB_Login Mobile Positioning Issue

baytes wrote: I'm having an issue with the cb_login module. We're using the corpway joomla template from shape5.com and inside the joomla template manager's layout section I've set the register and login box to be disabled for mobile/tablet users, however it is not effecting the cb_login module and is still showing. The reason we are needing to disable the login/register module for mobile devices is because it is being positioned incorrectly (overlapping images, or content of the pages that it is on, while on a mobile/tablet device.). I've looked through the community builder settings to find a way to disable the login box and cannot seem to find this. Here is a link to our main page: www.ministermatch.com/ & here is a link to the one of the pages that is causing issues with the login/register cb_login module: ministermatch.com/congregations/process-and-templates

Any help on how to achieve is would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Brad

If things work ok with default Joomla template then issue is in your third party template and needs to be solved there - hopefully with the help of your template provider.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon