Renewal

1 week 4 days ago #338063 by 100mile
Renewal was created by 100mile
Where do I find my renewal code for discount?
I would like to renew for 6 months.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 4 days ago #338065 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Renewal
Your loyalty discount code should be emailed to you when it's close to time to renew (around 1 week before expiration). Please ensure you have not marked our emails as spam or it will go to your spam folder and likely be deleted.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 week 4 days ago - 1 week 4 days ago #338067 by 100mile
Replied by 100mile on topic Renewal
Does this look like the discount code, [removed]

If so, I am not receiving it when I am checking out.

1 week 4 days ago #338068 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Renewal
Please use the contact form below for any and all payment issues including promotion application issues.

www.joomlapolis.com/contact-us

I do not provide payment support here as I am not responsible for such things. I have very limited access to that information. With what I do have access to I do not see any issues with that promotion code in particular.

Please keep in mind you cannot combine promotions. So if you're trying to combine loyalty with a newsletter promotion code you are only permitted to use either/or not both.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds