New member signup issue.

1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #338051 by akseldahlnorway
New member signup issue. was created by akseldahlnorway
The about me field turn red, then on the second try it is all ok, even without typing anything else into the box.

Must have happened in my latest update as it has not been like this before.

earthoftomorrow.com

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 6 days ago #338055 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New member signup issue.
Might be an issue with your editor. What WYSIWYG editor are you using? Try switching to default TinyMCE and see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 week 3 days ago #338086 by akseldahlnorway
Replied by akseldahlnorway on topic New member signup issue.
Yeah, I fixed that issue, I use Jce.

since I already am here, I have two small questions instead of opening up another thread:

1: On signup page, under email, I have this text:
"Please enter a valid e-mail address. A confirmation email will be sent to this address upon sign up."

Where do I change it? I tried the language overrides, but it do not pop up.

2: The banner photo on signup page. Where is it located so I can change it out?

Thanks

1 week 3 days ago #338092 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New member signup issue.

1: On signup page, under email, I have this text:
"Please enter a valid e-mail address. A confirmation email will be sent to this address upon sign up."

Where do I change it? I tried the language overrides, but it do not pop up.

You'll need to use the language overrides feature described below.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18701-language-overrides-have-arrived

Sometimes language strings are partial strings. So just using the language finder for just parts of strings. That string however is using the following language key.

_UE_REGWARN_MAIL

This is just the default description text for the email field though so you can also change it by editing the email field in CB > Field Management and changing the description.

2: The banner photo on signup page. Where is it located so I can change it out?

Profile edit, profile view, userlist, and registration layout parameters are all a part of CBs template. So within CB > Plugin Management edit the Default CB template then under the Parameters tab you'll find parameters to adjust the layouts. For Registration you'll see a parameter to turn that image off or select a new one.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 days 1 hour ago #338108 by akseldahlnorway
Replied by akseldahlnorway on topic New member signup issue.
Thanks.

All good now.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn