Skip to Content Skip to Menu

pictures and videos for users

• marqness
  • marqness
11 years 4 months ago #218588 by marqness
pictures and videos for users was created by marqness
So in order for me to allow users to post their photos/videos, I need upgrade to a paid subscription plan? How do I know if it will work? Can you contact me and work out a deal where I may receive the first or first two months free to build finance capital to pay for the subscription, upon if it works? I would really appreciate a solution if possible.
Matt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 4 months ago #218598 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: pictures and videos for users

marqness wrote: So in order for me to allow users to post their photos/videos, I need upgrade to a paid subscription plan? How do I know if it will work? Can you contact me and work out a deal where I may receive the first or first two months free to build finance capital to pay for the subscription, upon if it works? I would really appreciate a solution if possible.
Matt

Suggest you follow the newsletters we send as from time to time as it may contain promotions.

• marqness
  • marqness
11 years 4 months ago #218637 by marqness
Replied by marqness on topic Re: pictures and videos for users
Do I need to upgrade to a paid subscription plan to allow users to post videos/photos? Please don't tell you're suggesting I sit around for a few months waiting for newsletters for a deal when you don't know of one? Precise and direct answers for me will enable a better customer of which I'll continue to use CB. Thank you.

• nant
  • nant
11 years 4 months ago #218682 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: pictures and videos for users

marqness wrote: Do I need to upgrade to a paid subscription plan to allow users to post videos/photos? Please don't tell you're suggesting I sit around for a few months waiting for newsletters for a deal when you don't know of one? Precise and direct answers for me will enable a better customer of which I'll continue to use CB. Thank you.

Yes, CB Gallery add-on is part of paid membership offerings:

www.joomlapolis.com/memberships

or you can purchase just this package if you want:

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/add-ons
The following user(s) said Thank You: marqness

• marqness
  • marqness
11 years 3 months ago #219509 by marqness
Replied by marqness on topic Re: pictures and videos for users
THank you for your help and guidance so far. I'm preparing to upgrade to a paid membership and wanted to ask you a few things first. One, I'm putting together a website "pagaent" where individuals will post a picture in category/age and the general public will vote on their favorite picture. then there will be a cash prize for the most votes for that month. In our prior discussion, the gallery will allow a certain number of pictures the user will be allowed to post? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon