20 social networks - 2.31 bilion users - waiting for you to install the new CB Connect 7.0 stable on your website !

8 years 1 month ago #279050 by beat
I would like to shout out Big Congrats to Kyle for this huge milestone release of CB Connect 7.0 stable!

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, tietsort, krileon, degierd, lucerne.horley

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 week ago #280382 by mjl1817
Not 100% sure this is where to post this but hope it's correct...

I have noticed when I click "sign in with Facebook" that if I have not already registered it automatically logs me in anyway. now for the real problem, when I then log out and attempt to log in again using the sign in I get the error that the email address is already in use.

I did a user look up and all the information looks fine.. However now I can't log in using Facebook log in without that error.

Using Joomla 3.5
cb 2.0.14

I wish I knew, Then we would both know.

8 years 1 week ago #280417 by nant

mjl1817 wrote: Not 100% sure this is where to post this but hope it's correct...

I have noticed when I click "sign in with Facebook" that if I have not already registered it automatically logs me in anyway. now for the real problem, when I then log out and attempt to log in again using the sign in I get the error that the email address is already in use.

I did a user look up and all the information looks fine.. However now I can't log in using Facebook log in without that error.

Using Joomla 3.5
cb 2.0.14

Yes, please start a new support thread in the Professional support forum.
This thread is meant to discuss the release announcement.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn